Divi Layout PSD For An Agency
Divi Layout PSD For An Agency and it’s Free
What are PSDs for Divi Layouts?
A .PSD file is a layered image file used in Adobe PhotoShop. PSD, which stands for Photoshop Document, is the default format that Photoshop uses for saving data. PSD is a proprietary file that allows the user to work with the images’ individual layers even after the file has been saved. Read more about PSDs.
What Do You Get With This Divi Layout PSD For An Agency?
Here are the components to Free Divi Layouts PSD for an Agency.
- Patterned fabric effect in the header image with scroll down arrow
- Block for an ‘what we do/offer’ statement and single testimonial bubble
- Block for a range of testimonial
- Blurbs section for services/products on offer
- Person block with self promotion
- Logo panel for authority symbols
- Counter block
- Block for product/service feature list
- Person module to showcase the team
For the Designers
This is one of many free Divi Layouts PSDs by Divi Den available for immediate use. The layout is suitable for your own agency as well as your clients who have an Agency practice or other type of professional service.
Customising The PSD
Divi Den’s PSDs are fully customisable. Use as is, just replace copy and images or make your own changes as per preference. You will need Photoshop or equivalent to be able to work with this PSD.
Please be aware that you have to have experience in using an Image Manipulation Software to work with this PSD. Support only covers bugs or issues with the product itself. We cannot teach you how to use Photoshop or equivalent.