Divi Layout PSD For An Accountant
Divi Layout PSD For An Accountant and it’s Free
What are PSDs for Divi Layouts?
A .PSD file is a layered image file used in Adobe PhotoShop. PSD, which stands for Photoshop Document, is the default format that Photoshop uses for saving data. PSD is a proprietary file that allows the user to work with the images’ individual layers even after the file has been saved. Read more about PSDs.
What Do You Get With This Divi Layout PSD For An Accountant?
Here are the components to this Free Divi Layout PSD for an Accountant.
- Header with unusual V design for a different look
- 2 Blocks for special message
- CTA with a supporting image
- Blurbs/icons for list of main services
- Clear space for a compelling image with unusual V design for strong Mission Statement
- 2 Blocks for specials, or news snippets
- Pricing tables
- Person module for the team
- Testimonial – either single one or slider
- Form to encourage a booking or consultation
- Footer design
For the Designers
This is one of many free PSDs by Divi Den available for immediate use. The layout is suitable for your clients who have a tax or accountant practice or other type of professional service.
Customising The PSD
Divi Den’s PSDs are fully customisable. Use as is, just replace copy and images or make your own changes as per preference. You will need Photoshop or equivalent to be able to work with this PSD.